Thursday, September 17, 2009

In The Beginning

Hi, I'm Bryan and this is my journey to weight loss, muscle building, body fitness and better living. For the next 15 weeks, til the end of 2009. I will be transforming my life and body in ways that I've thought about for years, but haven't accomplished. I'll be eating better, giving up certain foods and habits. I will be exercising regularly, both cardio endurance and muscle strength. I will post pictures of progress, update physical stats and my workouts and diet habits weekly. I've decided to take this approach, to force myself into being accountable for my poor lifestyle and the desire to change it. Please feel free to leave comments good and bad. Feel free to post your progress as well, motivation is best achieved through friends and support from others. Wish me luck and good luck to all of you taking a similar journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment